- ASA Website for most up-to-date procedures, forms and fee structures.
Travel Permit submission timelines:
Travel Permits Within Canada - Submission timeline: minimum of two weeks prior to travel
Travel Permits Outside of Canada - Submission timeline: minimum of six weeks prior to travel
Please note that we cannot guarantee that any travel permits for travel outside of Canada will receive sanctioning by CONCACAF (via CSA) should they be submitted later than six weeks prior to travel.
Application submissions to EIYSA must include:
- Travel Permit Application, signed by Club President
- ASA Travel Roster, signed by Coach
- ASA Insurance Fees (apply to travel outside Canada only) - make cheque payable to "Alberta Soccer Association"
- ASA administrative fees (if under the submission timeline) - make cheque payable to "Alberta Soccer Association"
- Guest Player Temporary Registration Form -your travel roster includes players not properly registered with Alberta Soccer, a Guest Player Registration Form for each guest player must be included. Cost: $20.00 (plus $1 for players over age 14) make cheque payable to "Alberta Soccer Association"
Send Application and supporting documents to Valerie Perry at: firstname.lastname@example.org